Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Throne Categories

So, I was sitting upon my throne* when I came up with some categories for my blog.
  • 3E: All info and such about version 3E and 3.5E Dungeons & Dragons.
  • 4E: All info and such about me and 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons (if ever at all).
  • Cartography: Where I post my maps, battle maps, and VTT maps.
  • Classic Gaming: This includes any addition of D&D before 3E, all of the various World of Darkness worlds before the schism, Rolemaster, and the original Warhammer Fantasy RPG.
  • Demon Hunter: One of 2 super cool game design projects. This is the sci-fi version.
  • DotW: Stands for "Dungeon of the Week." This uses the One Page Dungeon design model created by the Chatty DM (see links for a link to his blog).
  • Eternal Heroes: One of 2 super cool game design projects. This is the fantasy version.
  • GURPS: The wonderful game by Steve Jackson.
  • Other Stuff: Exactly what it says, "other stuff."
  • Palladium: This includes all of the various worlds in the Palladium line: Rifts, Fantasy, Ninjas and Superspies, Recon, Beyond the Supernatural, Manhunter, etc.
  • Video Games: I am one of the biggest video game dorks I know. I play quite a few of them (when I should be writing or getting ready for a game).
  • World of Darkness: For all the various new worlds of darkness.
I think those are about all the ones I'm going to have. If I add more, so be it. I see a few of these that may not see the light of day often though ;-)

* Throne: The purpose behind me calling this the Black Lord's Throne... I do my best thinking in the bathroom. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment