Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It Has Begun!

I do not know what unholy power has driven me to call this piece of cyberspace home, but something has driven me mad enough to start a "blog." I have MySpace, AOL, and Yahoo... but something called out to me to go ahead and try this. So, here I am rambling like a mental patient off his meds (not always a bad thing).

I guess I should layout the basic foundation and premise of my blog:
  1. Dispite the name, this blog has nothing to do with anything Satanic (depending on your definition).
  2. This is my personal blog about playing and running roleplaying games (both IRL and on a VTT). I use Fantasy Grounds II as my VTT.
  3. I am a freelance game designer. I have a number of design credits, but I've been out of the loop for a number of years and I'm looking to make a come back.
  4. I have a project I've been consumed with for the last 2 years. In the last 2 months the project has picked up steam and the first book is almost completely written (more later).
  5. I recently joined the Cartographers' Guild. I fancy myself a dabbler of map creation. I'll post some here as I make them.
  6. "Why 'the Black Lord's Throne,'" you may ask. Well, at one time (in the far distant past), I was the lead GM of the Black Knights Gamers' Guild in upstate NY. Thusly, I am the Lord of the Black Knights Gamers' Guild--or the Black Lord.
That's it for now. More later. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment